Who else want to start recharge card/voucher printing business? but still find it difficult to start the business. This is golden opportunity for you all, start recharge card/voucher printing business with us www.70dollarsdaily.com
Oil and Gas Job: GE Energy Recruits SWE Trainer/Lead Field Service Engineer Lagos December 29, 2011 6:56 AM NaijaJobsLink Leave a Comment
Position: SWE Trainer/Lead FieldService Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Number: 1421387
Business GE Energy
Business Segment: Energy – Oil Gas
Posted Position Title: SWETrainer/Lead Field ServiceEngineer
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Field Services
Relocation Assistance No
Role Summary/Purpose: The SWE Trainer/Lead Field Service Engineer will be in charge of pre-defined operation, installation, maintenance, testing, training, adjustment; troubleshooting proactive support and representation and technical assistance based on good engineering, manufacturing, installation and operation practices as applicable to upstream oil exploration/production equipment and in accordance with contractual work scope requirements.
Essential Responsibilities •Operation, Installation, maintenance, commissioning, health check and trouble shooting of following
SWE equipment (Conventional, Commodity, Multibowl, MSNT, QCS or CWCT); in accordance with the company’s recommended procedures, methods guides
• Comprehensive job pre-planning including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health Safety (EHS),
technical work scopes applicable to assignments.
• Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of
materials, drawings, prior job reports etc
•Proactive interface between all functions of the company and our customers concerning
technical, operational EHS challenges as applicable to any Field assignment
•Performing Coaching of entry level FSE’s; asses their technical competences and make appropriate
•Carrying out root cause analysis on incidents and present report-out.
•Analyzing or contributing to analysis and update of operating service procedures (OSP’s) and other
supporting technical documentation.
•Timely completion of all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to customer and
service reports, timesheets, job debriefs and tooling tracking.
•Safe compliant performance of all activities in line with the company’s and our customer’s
environmental health Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
•Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive professional approach
• Working on rotation of 28/28, with tendency to extended work shifts if required
• Tracking and ordering spares as required
• Training and mentorship of national field engineers.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
Qualifications/Requirements: • Good knowledge of English language
• 5 years Surface/Offshore/Land rig experience with Vetco Equipments
• Completed requirement for entry and professional level FSE certification.
• Qualified as Professional FSE in at least two product lines
• Demonstrated personnel management and leadership skills
• Excellent Customer relations skills
• Served as the primary customer interface on at least 3 jobs
• Lead pre-job preparation efforts and briefs and conducted post-job debrief.
Desired Characteristics • Safety Integrity Role Model with demonstrated ability to positively influence others
• Recognized and sought after for having a high level of competence in assigned Product Line(s).
• Ability to analyze and update Operating Service Procedure (OSP’s) and other supporting technical documentation
• Able to carry out route cause analysis on incidents and present report-outs
• Demonstrated consistency in use of Wels/Epims/Pre-Job Planning
• Perform coaching of entry and professional level FSE’s asses their technical competence and make appropriate recommendations
• Flawless Integrity Safety Record
• Ability to analyze and update Operating Service procedure (OSP’s) and other supporting technical documentation
How to Apply
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.